Harries Human Resources
Training & Development
Harries Human Resources provides professional and bespoke training packages for companies who want to develop their workforce or individuals who are seeking personal development.
Harries HR’s philosophy is to work in partnership with our clients.
Our goal is to build a long term partnership which fully meets your training aims and objectives.
Any company's most valuable resource is its workforce. When a company invests in training, businesses rapidly see increased motivation, engagement, retention, and an improved quality of service ultimately leading to increased profits.
Training packages can be delivered on or off company site and cover:
- Empowering appraisals & performance reviews
- Best Practice talent acquisition (comprehensive recruitment, selection & interviewing techniques)
- An introduction to Belbin Team Roles -An understanding of teams and the personalities which make up a successful team.
- Disciplinary & Grievance Management - Understanding the risks of getting it wrong
- Line management training of redundancy and change management – Including lay-off & short time working.
- Tuckman’s Team Development Model – the stages of team development and how to motivate and get your team performing quickly.
- Sales & Negotiation 1.1
- Sickness and absence management processes using different methodology including the Bradford model.
Please contact us for a free consultation or training information.